Discover the Frightening Truth About What Could Be in Your Cleaners
From monsters and witches to ancient myths and legends, there are many things that contribute to this being the scariest time of the year. Yet none of these hold a candle to the frightening truth about cleaning products and the dangers lurking inside of them.
What’s There to Fear About Cleaning Products?
While chemical cleaners certainly get the job done, they come with possible risks. Despite being deemed safe to use, many chemical-based cleaning products contain one or more ingredients that not only can cause allergic reactions and skin irritations, but they’re also suspected of:
- Leading to cancer & other major illnesses: Formaldehyde, 1,4-dioxane, bleach, phthalates—these are just a few of the ingredients found in chemical-cleaning products that studies have found are linked to cancer. For instance, the Environmental Working Group (EWG) found women who frequently used cleaning products were twice as likely to have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Triggering breathing problems: Not only can exposure to cleaning products worsen respiratory symptoms for current asthma sufferers, but it can actually cause asthma to develop in previously healthy individuals as well. In fact, according to one study, individuals who used chemical-based cleaners at least once a week had a 30-50% increased risk of developing asthma. It also reported that one in seven cases of adult asthma are attributable to the frequent use of cleaning products.
- Causing potential fertility damage & birth defects: Household cleaning ingredients have been linked to a wide range of reproductive problems, including testicular damage, reduced fertility, low sperm count, decreased libido, and birth defects.
Eliminate Your Fears With Integrity
While professional cleaning service for commercial spaces is a must, using harsh chemicals is optional. Integrity is a commercial cleaning and staffing agency that’s dedicated to the green-cleaning service concept. We exclusively use green cleaning products, which effectively clean and disinfect surfaces, while remaining safe for people and the environment.
Turning your cleaning and sanitization needs over to a commercial cleaning company that utilizes green practices:
- Protects people and animals from chemical exposure
- Eliminates harsh chemicals, which reduces the risk of respiratory issues among staff
- Reduces one’s environmental impact by avoiding toxic and hazardous cleaning products
- Improves the indoor air quality by reducing the airborne dust and chemical gasses being emitted into the air
- Leaves the harsh chemical smell behind
- … And more!
Our commitment to using green products is just one reason why we’re the expert commercial cleaning company you can trust. Here are a few more.
To learn more or get started with our expert commercial cleaning service, reach out to us today!